Eligibility criteria for ANM program:
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum education requirement shall be 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science- Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
On completion of practical experience, record to be signed by the tutor and countersigned by the principal.
- A candidate must have minimum of 80% attendance (irrespective of any kind of absence) in theory and practical in each subject for appearing for examination.
- A candidate must have 100% attendance in each of the practical areas before the award of completion certificate. Certificate will be issued on successful completion of training requirement. Qualified ANMs have to register themselves in the State Nursing Councils under the provision of the State Nursing and Indian Nursing Council Act, before joining services as a qualified Female Health worker and to practice as ANM.