- The admission form completed in all respects, together with necessary documents should be submitted to the admission department.
- In case of the information furnished by the candidate are found to be counterfeit, admission of the candidate will be forfeited with immediate effect.
- All admissions are subjected to the verification of original document by competent authorities.
- The application form is to be dully filled by the applicant in his/her own handwriting and forwarded to the principal.
- PHOTOGRAPHS:Three recent passport size photographs should be duly attested.
- Rules and Regulation of INC, U.P. State Medical faculty, Lucknow applies for the admission procedure for GNM and ANM.
- Attachment of the document includes:
- Secondary school certificate/ Mark sheet.
- Intermediate Certificate or +2 and Mark sheet.
- TC/Migration Certificate in case of B.Sc.(N) Candidate.
- Caste Certificate if Applicable.
- Character certificate from the previous institution.
- Medical fitness certificate by registered medical practitioner.
The application form may be rejected due to any of the following reasons
Refection of Application
- The candidate fails to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The admission fee is not deposited along with application form.
- The application form is not duly signed by the candidate or his/her parents/guardian.